Design and Communication Services
"Your completely flexible and mobile design and communications team!"
Action for People has a small team of designers, IT specialists and creatives who work on projects with community groups, Local Authorities, public health teams, organisations, schools, churches and much more.
We offer a professional, straight forward service to help make a real impact to your project.
We work with Local Authorities, Charities, health care providers, community organisations and businesses to help support:
- Website Design
- Monthly newsletters or project update magazines
- Annual report brochures
- Advertising and training brochure design
- Information and directory building
- Specialist design logos for projects
- Pull up banners and professional roadshow set up
- Poster design and print
- Business card design and print
- Innovative Z cards for community information
- Specialist websites providing information directories for health care professionals such as mental health, older people and general health work
Some recent work:
Action for People worked with a Local Authority Public health team to create bespoke 5 ways to wellbeing logos, posters, unique Z-cards giving information on mental health and directory.
"Popular work includes newsletters, press releases, posters, training packs, trustee packs and much more..."